When: June 21-25, 2020
Where: De Anza Springs Nudist Resort, Jacumba CA
Some of the activities during these five days will include:
- Pool games
- Arts and crafts
- Sports competitions
- Cooking classes
- Talent show
- Campfire Drum Circle
- Movie Night
- Body Painting
- Hiking/Nature Walks
- Black’s Beach field trip
- Two experienced youth counselors will supervise and guide these activities. Parents are encouraged to volunteer also!
- The meal plan includes delicious and healthy buffet style meals including vegetarian and low fat, low carb options and fresh fruits and vegetables.
Note: Clothing is always optional at these activities except in the swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and sauna where nudity is required. Most children and adults will be nude most of the time.
Who may attend:
Open to children between ages 8 and 16, with activities designed for different age brackets. While the primary focus is the children and grandchildren of AANR members, guest children of non AANR-West members will not be turned away.
Price: $150.00 total per child
- $50/per child deposit required before June 1, $100/balance per child due payable on or before the first day of camp.
- If a child cannot afford the fee, other financial arrangements or work trade-offs can be made.
- Again, we don’t want any kid who wants to come to be turned away.
- Price includes 3 meals a day, daily gate fee for the child, all activity supplies, and camping gear rental.
- We are asking the clubs to pitch in and help subsidize the fee for children from their own members, if possible.
Or you can mail your check, payable to AANR-West, to the same address below.
Complete these three forms above, print, sign and mail to:
AANR-West Kids Camp
23679 Calabasas Road, Suite 966
Calabasas, CA 91302
Directions and other information will be sent with your confirmation.
- De Anza Springs Resort is smoke free except in specific smoking areas.
- For parent who wish to attend, accommodations include RV sites, tent camping, a limited number of cabins and trailers as may be available, and affordable rates at a nearby motel.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
KIDS CAMP 2020 REGISTRATION FORMS