- All nudists had to start at one time. Most nudists are not born nudists. Some had the chance to be raised in nudist families, but most did not. Therefore, they have become nudists and have gone through the same train of thoughts. This means all nudists will understand your fear and will help you overcome it. So, share openly you are a newbie, and feel welcomed.
- All nudists are respectful of others. This derives from the first point. Nudist tend not to judge and to accept differences. In the textile world, you may be judged by your clothes, your car, your house, your accent. In a nudist environment, you are not judged. You may befriend all the nudists you’ll meet, but all will welcome you with a hello and a smile.
- All nudists are nude. Sounds ridiculous? Well actually, in a nudist community/club/resort, all people are nude (weather permitting) and will not pay attention as to whether you are nude or not. They will not pay attention if you are nude, but may ask question if you are clothed, or may understand that you are a newbie.
- You will be welcomed from the beginning. Nudism is all about sharing. The more the merrier. The day you enter a nudist resort, the guy or gal at the reception will welcome you and will make you feel comfortable. This is just an awesome feeling. You will always feel you are part of a larger family.
- You will make new friends easily. We often hear in forums or in clubs it’s difficult to make new nudist friends. Well when you join a nudist club, all members are potentially friends. You will make new friends who share the well-being of nudism.
- You will feel free. If you are naked at home or in your garden, you have probably felt this fear of “being seen” … for instance by a neighbor. So, there are chances you are not (yet) 100% comfortable being naked in your garden or in the privacy of your home. In a nudist resort, nudity is the new normal, so no need to be fearful. On the opposite, you will find this freedom of being naked and relaxed. Warning, once you try, you will not be able to stop.
- You’ll discover a new world. This sounds like a cliché, but the world of nudism is amazingly relaxing, beautiful, respectful and open-minded. Just the sheer opposite of the clothed world. In a nudist resort, you will feel your deep self and will reconnect with your humanity. Nudism is an incredible liberating feeling and until you have made the plunge, it’s difficult to describe. Writing and reading are conscious and logical activities. Being naked is an unconscious and emotional activity. Being naked the first time in front of stranger may bring negative emotions like anxiety, but over time, it will bring the positive emotion of freedom, total freedom, respect and you will feel entirely relaxed.
Nudism is one of the best possible feelings you may experience as a human being. If you read this text it’s because nudism rings a bell, whether you are a seasoned nudist or are looking at becoming one. We can tell you that if seeing is believing, trying is becoming. Our last words of advice would be, find the closest club, place a call, pay a visit. If the club is not to your liking, try another one, but overall, come with an open mind and a willingness to be positively surprised. Nudism is just freaking awesome!
The following is from a blog written by Gary Holden on December 03, 2018.
Posted with permission from Deanza Springs Resort.
To read the original article, please CLICK HERE.